Thursday, April 21, 2011

Adjusting.

One of the greatest things about life is that it is ever changing. Sometimes during you life you need to stop, take everything in, and re-evaluate. That is what I have been doing the past week. 


Fun, fun. ;) 


On a serious note, I noticed that I was splurging (and I mean SERIOUS splurging) on some of the "luxuries" included in my version of the raw food diet. AKA avocados, chocolate (and lots of it), nuts, and dates. I also have been focusing on many of the foods that are not including in eating raw. Annnnd, I have been dragging major ass lately. Tired, napping, cranky...


This. Is. Not. Good. 


I have re-evaluated my diet choice and I have come to some conclusions. Some are good. Some are bad. 


Good: 

  • I have eaten more fruits and veggies in the past 2 months than ever! 
  • I eat a lot less of processed foods. 
Bad: 
  • Carbs only from fruit (I need bread, people!).
  • Thinking and basically drooling over sweets or pizza.
  • Lack of protein (I know my body doesn't like excessive protein, but it does need a bit).
What to do. What to do.

Well, my body likes balance. Anything in excess does not agree with me. Therefore, I will be changing a few things about my diet to get to a balance. But I will be sticking with raw fruits and veggies. I like those suckers. :) 

But never fear! I will be posting all my recipes still. Raw and not raw, but all my foods will be whole, natural and healthy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment