Fun, fun. ;)
On a serious note, I noticed that I was splurging (and I mean SERIOUS splurging) on some of the "luxuries" included in my version of the raw food diet. AKA avocados, chocolate (and lots of it), nuts, and dates. I also have been focusing on many of the foods that are not including in eating raw. Annnnd, I have been dragging major ass lately. Tired, napping, cranky...
This. Is. Not. Good.
I have re-evaluated my diet choice and I have come to some conclusions. Some are good. Some are bad.
- I have eaten more fruits and veggies in the past 2 months than ever!
- I eat a lot less of processed foods.
- Carbs only from fruit (I need bread, people!).
- Thinking and basically drooling over sweets or pizza.
- Lack of protein (I know my body doesn't like excessive protein, but it does need a bit).
What to do. What to do.
Well, my body likes balance. Anything in excess does not agree with me. Therefore, I will be changing a few things about my diet to get to a balance. But I will be sticking with raw fruits and veggies. I like those suckers. :)
But never fear! I will be posting all my recipes still. Raw and not raw, but all my foods will be whole, natural and healthy.